Locust Heights Apartments is Public Housing. The applicant's income must meet income limits and other tenants' selection criteria. Our mission is to provide safe, decent and sanitary housing for low-income families, to promote personal, economic and social upward mobility, and to provide families with the opportunity to make the transition from subsidized to non-subsidized housing.
Locust Heights Apartment Complex is made up of 58 Units:
- 20 Units offer 1 bedroom @ 682 sq. ft.
- 4 Units offer 1 bedroom @ 713 sq. ft. These units are 100% handicap friendly.
- 20 Units offer 2 bedrooms @ 868 sq. ft.
- 12 Units offer 3 bedrooms @ 1054 sq. ft.
- 2 Units offer 4 bedrooms @ 1240 sq. ft.
Locust Heights cares about our community. The complex is equipped with exterior cameras for the protection of tenants and management.